maGme manufactures extruders to customer specifications for processing all commodity and engineering plastics (e.g. PE, PA, PP, PET, PMMA, PVC) as well as specialty materials, such as PEEK. Our high level of vertical integration allows us to customize each extruder to your specific process.
Our extruders are used from research and prototyping to production and product quality assessment.
We offer single-screw extruders for the production of pipes, profiles, cables, hoses and filaments as well as for pipe and profile sheathing.
Screw diameters in small increments of 14 to 18, 20, 25 and up to 45 mm and L/D ratios of 20, 25, 30 and 33 open a wide range of solutions.
Our extruders stand out for their rugged design, high flexibility and ease of use. Thanks to our high level of vertical manufacturing integration they can be supplied in a wide range of different versions.
- high throughput rates
- pressure build-up in feed zone
- high coefficient of friction at the grooved barrel wall
- all designs available with screw diameters from 14 to 45 mm
- with or without thermal separation
grooved barrel can be interchanged with smooth-bore barrel
- high flexibility
- for materials with a high coefficient of friction
- suitable for shear-sensitive materials
- all designs available with screw diameters from 14 to 45 mm
- selection of screw diameters in small increments from 14 to 45 mm (14, 18, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45)
- various different processing lengths and screw geometries
- high work load at compact size
- frequency inverter control with resolver or encoder
- high true running accuracy
- high-precision rpm control
- use of melt pumps for operations with low output fluctuation
- virtually no tolerance errors
- available in any mounting configuration
- various different processing lengths and screw geometries
- always matched to the specific material to be processed
- extremely short designs with CMG or KS transmission
- linkage to main extruder acc. to your specifications with vertical stand, freely rotatable, on lifting table or with mounting plate
- barrel made from Hastelloy or powder metallurgical materials
- screws made from Inconel with special coatings
- special feed zone designs
- for purity testing of polymers acc. to DIN EN standard 13900-5
- easy evaluation software with multiple functions
- rugged system, designed for ease of cleaning
- permits testing of a wide range of polymers
- extruders on special stands
- short designs with integrated control cabinet
- screws and barrels made from special materials
- new concept development acc. to customer specifications
- for a wealth of different materials to be processed
- for high output capacities
- for low production volumes
- with high dispersion capability
Our control system is a standardized solution that can be custom-tailored to integrate additional proprietary and customer-specific functions.
- temperature control (heating/cooling) of individual zones
- melt temperature
- comprehensive monitoring functions (start-up lock, screw release, tolerance band, overtemperature, heating currents)
- screw speed (rpm) reading
- load (torque) monitoring
- melt pressure reading and monitoring
- melt pressure DMS sensor calibration
- drives with digital process value, access control, setpoint input
- bus system
- high repeatability rates, precise control, dynamic speed regulation
- all typical signals can be recorded, evaluated and adjusted
- process parameter correction upon deviations
- drives equipped with three-phase frequency converters
- touch panel with user-friendly visualization
- data interfaces
- synchronization with coextruders (master/slave)
- communication with host computers (measuring data acquisition, master production computer), documentation by means of evaluation software
- draw-in speed 0-30 m/min
- for up to 3 strands
- online pellet length regulation
- available in various lengths and designs
- with air jets
- with fresh water feed
- vacuum tank upon request
- melt pumps
- energy-saving heating sleeve insulation
- stand-alone control cabinet on wheels
- lifting tables with pneumatic or electrical height adjustment
- vertical stands
Our core competencies are focused on the production of extruders, coextruders and pelletizers. We offer solutions tailored to customer specifications in all fields of extrusion technology.
- for the processing of PE, PA, PP, POM, PVC, PET, PBT, PMMA, PS, ABS, SAN, PC and PEEK ,PLAC, PTFE, as well as bioplastics and ceramics or other polymers
- for the processing of corrosive and abrasive melts, thermoplastics, rubbers, silicones and fluoroplastics
- for use as coextruders in film, pipe, blow molding and hotmelt processes
- for the production of profiles, hoses and masterbatches as well as for cable sheathing
- single-screw processing units with or without drive components, in configurations that can be matched to meet specific space requirements, with appropriate band heaters and ventilation acc. to customer specifications
- design and production of individual processing units for special applications
- barrels made from powder metallurgical materials or with coated surfaces, screws made from Inconel or Hastelloy or with special coating for the processing of corrosive plastics
- extruders with integrated degassing unit for enhanced product quality and reliability
- for comparing the quality of masterbatches in line with the standardized pressure filter test
- for masterbatch testing acc. to European standard EN 13900-5
- equipped with special screws and barrels, for all thermoplastics, rubber blends, silicones and fluoroplastics
- suitable for the processing of regrind, pellets or pelletized recycle
- grooved feed for high throughput and pressure stability
- All models can be equipped with motors conforming to energy efficiency classes IE2 through IE4. This leads to energy savings of up to 10%.
- Together with a synchronous motor you will receive a processing unit of slim and short design that promises high flexibility.
- A high-torque drive concept permits oil-free operation and offers the additional benefit of low maintenance.
- Complementing our extruders equipped with bevel or spur gears, we use CMG compact transmission motors. This type of transmission provides for a compact processing unit with quadruple meshing. The use of a CMG gearbox with inboard motors adds to reducing the length of the processing unit.
- The gearbox can be designed in Z, L or U configuration to match your space requirements.
Meet us at the K show. The K in Düsseldorf is the world’s leading international trade fair for plastics, rubbers, plastics processing and plastics production. Visit us there from October 19 to 26, 2016, in Hall 16, Booth A77. www.k-online.com
Further information and personal contact
Download as PDF (German)
Party responsible for contents acc. to Federal German State Treaty on Media Services (MDStV) § 10 Section 3:
Bettina Gmehling (address see above)
Despite careful monitoring of contents we assume no liability whatsoever for any content on linked external webpages. Such content lies in the sole responsibility of the parties operating those external webpages.
straub design, Advertising Agency, Nuremberg, Germany
© maGme, 2015
Name/Co.:maGme Maschinenbau Gmehling e.K.
Street, no.:Praetoriusstraße 27
Postal Code, City:90518 Altdorf
Managing Director:Bettina Gmehling
Telephone Number:49 (0) 9187 / 28 23
Last Update: 25.05.2018
Basic Information on Data Processing and the Legal Basis thereof
- This data protection policy provides information on the form, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data that occurs in our online content and the websites, the functions and the content associated therewith (hereinafter collectively referred to as "online content" or "website"). This data protection policy applies regardless of the domains, systems, platforms and devices (e.g. desktop or mobile) on which the online content is provided.
- The terms used herein, such as "personal data" or their "processing", refer to the definitions in Art. 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The personal data of users processed within the scope of this online content include usage data (e.g., visited websites belonging to our online content, interest in our products) and content data (e.g., entries in the contact form).
- The term "user" covers all categories of data subjects. These include our business partners, customers, interested parties and other visitors of our online content. The terms used, such as "user", are to be understood as referring to both genders.
- We only process personal user data in compliance with the relevant data protection provisions. This means that user data will only be processed in cases where there is an applicable statutory authorisation to do so, in particular in cases where data processing is necessary, or required by law, for the provision of our contractual services (e.g. for processing orders) and of our online content, where a user has given their consent, or on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economical operation and security of our online content within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 point f. GDPR, in particular for coverage measurement, the creation of profiles for advertising and marketing purposes, the collection of access data and the use of third-party services.)
- Please note that the legal basis for consent is Art. 6 para. 1 point (a) and Art. 7 GDPR; the legal basis for data processing with regard to the fulfilment of our services and the carrying out of contractual measures is Art. 6 para. 1 point (b) GDPR; the legal basis for data processing with regard to the fulfilment of our legal obligations is Art. 6 para. 1 point (c) GDPR; and the legal basis for data processing in order to protect our legitimate interests is Art. 6 para. 1 point (f) GDPR.
- We employ state-of-the-art organisational, contractual and technical security measures in order to ensure that the provisions of data protection laws are observed and thus to protect the data we process against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons.
- These security measures include in particular the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
The Transfer of Data to Third Parties and Third-Party Providers
- Data will only be transferred to third parties within the framework of statutory requirements. We will transfer user data to third parties only if, for example, this is necessary on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 point (b) GDPR for contractual purposes, or on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 point (f) GDPR relating to the economical and effective operation of our business operations.
- To the extent that we employ subcontractors to provide our services, we will take appropriate legal precautions as well as appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions.
- To the extent that, in the context of this data protection policy, contents, tools or other means provided by other providers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "third-party providers") are used and the provider’s declared registered office is located in a third country, it is to be assumed that a data transfer occurs to the countries in which the third-party providers have their registered office. Third countries are understood to be countries in which the GDPR is not directly applicable law, i.e. in principle countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area. The transfer of data to third countries occurs in cases where there is an appropriate level of data protection, or where user consent is given, or otherwise where statutory authorisation is available.
Provision of Contractual Services
- We process basic data (e.g., names and addresses as well as contact data of users), contract data (e.g., services used, names of contact persons, payment information) for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and services pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 point (b) GDPR.
- We process usage data (e.g., the visited websites belonging to our online content, interest in our products) and content data (e.g., entries in the contact form or user profile) for advertising purposes to establish a user profile in order, for example, to show the user product information based on services they previously used.
- When we are contacted (via contact form or e-mail), the user's details will be processed in order to handle and carry out the contact request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 point (b) GDPR.
- User information may be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or in a comparable form of request organisation.
Collection of Access Data and Log Files
- On the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 point (f) GDPR, we collect data on every access to the server on which this service is located (known as "server log files"). Access data includes the name of the accessed website, the accessed file, the date and time of access, the transferred data volume, the notification of successful access, the browser type and version, the user's operating system, the referer URL (the previously visited page), the IP address and the requesting provider.
- Log file information is stored for security reasons (e.g. to investigate misuse or fraud) for a maximum of seven days and is then deleted. Data that requires further storage for evidentiary purposes are excluded from deletion until the respective incident is definitively resolved.
Cookies & Coverage Measurement
- Cookies are information that is transferred from our web server or from third-party web servers to the user's web browser and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies can be small files or other types of information storage.
- In case users do not want cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in their browser settings. Stored cookies can be deleted in the browser settings. The deactivation of cookies may lead to limited functionality of this online content.
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thereby guarantees compliance with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf in order to evaluate the use of our online content by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online content and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online content and the Internet. Pseudonymous use profiles of the users may be created using the processed data.
- We only use Google Analytics with IP anonymisation enabled. This means that Google will shorten the IP address of users within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address transmitted by the user's browser is not combined with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by using such a setting in their browser software; furthermore, users can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie which relates to their use of the online content as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Further information on data use by Google, settings and opt-out options can be found on Google’s websites: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners ("Data use by Google when using our partners' websites or apps"), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads ("Data use for advertising purposes"), http://www.google.de/settings/ads ("Manage information that Google uses to show you advertising").
The Integration of Third-Party Services and Content
- The following provides an overview of third-party providers and their contents, together with links to their data protection policies, which contain further information on the processing of data and, as already mentioned here in some cases, opt-out options:
Die nachfolgende Darstellung bietet eine Übersicht von Drittanbietern sowie ihrer Inhalte, nebst Links zu deren Datenschutzerklärungen, welche weitere Hinweise zur Verarbeitung von Daten und, z.T. bereits hier genannt, Widerspruchsmöglichkeiten (sog. Opt-Out) enthalten:
- Users have the right, upon request and free of charge, to obtain information on the personal data pertaining to them that we have stored.
- In addition, users have the right to correct inaccurate data, to limit processing and to have their personal data deleted, and, if applicable, to assert their rights to data portability and, in the event of the assumption of unlawful data processing, to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- Users may also revoke their consent, generally with effect for the future.
The Deletion of Data
- The data stored with us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and there are no legal storage obligations preventing deletion. To the extent that the user's data are not deleted because they are necessary for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing is restricted. In other words, the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to user data that must be retained by reason of commercial or tax law.
- In accordance with statutory requirements, storage shall be for 6 years in accordance with § 257 (1) of the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch - HGB) (trading books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial letters, receipts, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with § 147 (1) of the German Fiscal Code (Abgabenordnung - AO) (account books, records, management reports, accounting documents, commercial and business letters, documents relevant to taxation, etc.).
- The Right to Object In accordance with the statutory requirements, users may object to the future processing of their personal data at any time. In particular, the objection may be directed against processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
Changes to the Data Protection Policy
- We reserve the right to change the data protection policy in order to adapt it to changed legal situations, or to changes in service and changes in data processing. However, this only applies with regard to declarations on the processing of data. Insofar as user consent is required or parts of the data protection policy contain provisions within the remit of the contractual relationship with the users, changes can only be made with the user’s consent.
- Users are requested to regularly inform themselves on the content of the data protection policy.